One Piece Water Storage Tank
constructed from GRP
GRP One Piece Water Storage Tanks
Nicholson Plastics one-piece water storage tanks are constructed from GRP and are an economical alternative for cold water storage.
They are available in a variety of sizes ranging from 43 litres to 24,000 litres in both insulated and un-insulated models and are delivered nationwide within a couple of days. One piece tanks are manufactured for both internal and external water storage solutions. These water cisterns are ideal for restricted spaces and can be custom built to ensure ease of installation.
Manufacturing since 1968 we have extensive experience in water storage solutions, don’t hesitate in giving us a call to discuss your water storage requirements. We have a specialised sales team ready to answer any queries you may have. Contact us today for a no obligation quote.
If our standard tank sizes are not what you are looking for we provide a custom moulding service to fit the exact dimensions/space required. Condensation trays are available for all One Piece Tank Sizes.
Nicholson Plastics one piece water storage tanks are manufactured to European Standards and are WRAS approved. Certifications and documentation for each tank is available for download.
Advantages of Plastic GRP Water Tanks
- Available from a standard range of one piece tanks or made to order
- Pre-insulated one piece tanks are available with insulation in varying thicknesses
- Fully self-draining one piece tanks are available
- All one-piece tanks comply with all relevant British Standards and Water Regulations
- All materials used have been approved by WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme)
- Standard capacities are available from 30 litres to in excess of 9,000 litres
- Can be supplied in any BS5252 or RAL colour
- Virtually ZERO maintenance
- Can be supplied as Two-Piece for restricted access
- Full range of connections/ancillary items available
- All supplied within the scope of our BS EN ISO 9002 1994 Quality Assurance Registration
Site survey available Free of charge!
*Subject to location
With over 50 years manufacturing and supplying water storage tanks, we ensure that all our tanks meet all relevant manufacturing standards and legislation.