Sectional tank: 3m x 1m x 1.5m
Supplying 4,500 litres of water
Internally Flanged Base, GRP Sectional Tank
Our client WCS Environmental South East Ltd (formerly Musketeer) required a sectional tank to be supplied and assembled at Apex Towers, a 110,000 sq ft high profile offices tower with ground floor units.
This project required our team to deliver the sectional tank to the client’s premises. Our client carried out the delivery of the tank to Apex Towers where assembly took place on the weekend following delivery. The internally flanged base tank installed was a single compartment sectional tank
Our Nicholson Plastics team provided the client with a 4,500 litre nominal capacity, hot-press sectional tank with the dimensions 3x1x1.5m. From the order being received to the completion of the project, it took our team 5 weeks.
The time frame for this project was met to the satisfaction of the client and they were happy with the results.
Our mission: To help you find the most cost-effective solution for your water storage requirements.
Why work with us?
Over 50 years’ industry experience
Projects completed in the last 24 months
- Over 50 years of technical knowledge
- Quality assurance at a local level
- UK customer support teams, backup, replacement service & advice
- Supporting local and sustaining UK manufacturing
- Regional sales representatives for site visits, emergency water requirements, and project advice