Two-part Tank Overview
Its efficiency of assembly is beneficial in emergency situations. Manufactured from glass reinforced polyester, the tanks have an integral foam core, which provides advanced insulation properties to maintain water quality. Additionally the panels are finished with a smooth finish by applying a moulded gel coat surface to the tank. This enables ease of cleaning.
The two-part tanks are dispatched as a complete kit ready to assemble, the two part tank is economical to ship and convenient to store.
Advantages of Two-part GRP Water Tanks
- Ideal where access is restricted
- Manufactured to order
- Standard sizes available
- Bespoke tanks on request
- Pre-insulated one piece tanks are available with insulation in varying thicknesses
- Fully self-draining one piece tanks are available
- All multi-part tanks comply with all relevant British Standards and Water Regulations
- All materials used have been approved by WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme)
- Standard capacities are available from 43 litres to in excess of 5690 litres
- Can be supplied in any BS5252 or RAL colour
- Virtually ZERO maintenanc
- Full range of connections/ancillary items available
- All supplied within the scope of our BS EN ISO 9002 1994 Quality Assurance Registration
Error: Contact form not found.
View a select range in our Online Store!
- All materials used approved by WRAS (Water regulations advisory scheme)
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 13280 (Potable & Non-Potable Water Regulations
- Full ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certification
- Standard Tank Colour is Cream RAL 9001; We can supply in any BS or Ral colour to suit your requirements
- Insulated and uninsulated tanks available
- Insulation is encapsulated, HCFC & CFC Free
- Comply with all relevant British Standards & Water Regulations
- All Supplied within the scope of our BS EN ISO 9902:1994 Quality Assurance Registration Two-piece GRP water tank sizing:
- Standard Capacities Available from 910 Litres to in Excess of 5690 Litres
Why work with us for your Water Storage Needs?
Over 50 years’ industry experience
Projects completed in the last 24 months
Nicholson Plastics is a UK GRP Cold Water Storage Tank Manufacturer with a proven track record in the supply of water tanks to all industry sectors throughout the UK. We have an expert team on hand with over 50 Years' industry experience. Our team works hard to provide exceptional industry lead times from quotes, site visits, order processing, and delivery. We are a British Standard approved company with full certification through BSI/ISO9001 including WRAS approved certified water tanks suitable for potable drinking water.
- Over 50 years of technical knowledge.
- Quality assurance at a local level.
- UK customer support teams, backup, replacement service & advice.
- Supporting local and sustaining UK manufacturing.
- Regional sales representatives for site visits, emergency water requirements, and project advice.