Constructed from GRP
Multi-part Tank Overview
The Multi-Part tanks is one of the few quick assemble water storage solutions. It comprises of two panels and cover. They can be left in place or alternatively it can be dismantled and re-used for another application.
Its efficiency of assembly is beneficial in emergency situations. Manufactured from glass reinforced polyester, the tanks have an integral foam core, which provides advanced insulation properties to maintain water quality. Additionally the panels are finished with a smooth finish by applying a moulded gel coat surface to the tank. This enables ease of cleaning.
The multi-part tanks are dispatched as a complete kit ready to assemble, the two part tank is economical to ship and convenient to store.
Advantages of Multi-part GRP Water Tanks
- Manufactured to order
- Pre-insulated one piece tanks are available with insulation in varying thicknesses
- Fully self-draining one piece tanks are available
- All multi-part tanks comply with all relevant British Standards and Water Regulations
- All materials used have been approved by WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme)
- Standard capacities are available from 43 litres to in excess of 9,000 litres
- Can be supplied in any BS5252 or RAL colour
- Virtually ZERO maintenance
- Can be supplied as Two-Piece for restricted access
- Full range of connections/ancillary items available
- All supplied within the scope of our BS EN ISO 9002 1994 Quality Assurance Registration
With over 50 years manufacturing and supplying water storage tanks, we ensure that all our tanks meet all relevant manufacturing standards and legislation.