One Piece Tanks
TANK REF: NP100/1
Nominal Tank Capacity 460 litres / 100 Gallons
- Length: 1040mm
- Width : 761mm
- Height : 766mm
6 in stock
Please pay with Paypal or the Debit/Credit cards idenitified above.
Check the dedicated page for Shipping & Return.
460 Litre Insulated GRP One Piece Tank
Nicholson Plastics one-piece water storage tanks are constructed from GRP and are an economical alternative for cold water storage.
Condensation trays normally bought with this item
Inlets normally bought with this item
- 825310 - 1/2" Equilibrium Ball Valve + 4 1/2" Plastic Float
- 825311 - 3/4" Equilibrium Ball Valve + 6" Plastic Float
- 825312 - 1" Equilibrium Ball Valve + 8" Plastic Float
Outlet connections normally bought with this item
- 900131 - 3/4" PVC Flanged Tank Connector (Male)
- 900132 - 1" PVC Flanged Tank Connector (Male)
- 900133 - 1 1/4" PVC Flanged Tank Connector (Male)
- 900134 - 1 1/2" PVC Flanged Tank Connector (Male)
- 900135 - 2" PVC Flanged Tank Connector (Male)
Overflow connections normally bought with this item
- 821200 - 1" Warning Pipe PVC Assembly 28mm
- 821205 - 1 1/4" Screened Overflow - R40E
- 821207 - 1 1/2" Screened Overflow - R45E
- 821250 - 2" Screened Overflow - ZWILFA
WRAS Approved Product. The tank is complete with a Sealed Lid, Screened Air Inlet Vent, and 50mm Insulation on the Lid and Sides.
Note : Tanks must be mounted on a flat level platform supporting the whole of the base.
Customers are required to have a forklift and someone on-site to offload.
- Available from a standard range of one piece tanks or made to order
- Pre-insulated one piece tanks are available with insulation in varying thicknesses
- Fully self-draining one piece tanks are available
- All one-piece tanks comply with all relevant British Standards and Water Regulations
- All materials used have been approved by WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme)
- Standard capacities are available from 30 litres to in excess of 9,000 litres
- Can be supplied in any BS5252 or RAL colour
- Virtually ZERO maintenance
- Can be supplied as Two-Piece for restricted access
- Full range of connections/ancillary items available
- All supplied within the scope of our BS EN ISO 9002 1994 Quality Assurance Registration
|Dimensions||1040 × 761 × 766 mm|
|Tank Capacity (L)||