Sectional tank: 2m x 2m x 1m
Supplying 4,000 litres of water
GRP Sectional Tank
The Client, required a sectional tank to be installed. The building had a change of use, and the existing tank could not supply the new 18 apartments. This meant that a larger tank was required. This was the first project we have worked on with this client.
The sectional tank with an internally flanged base had to be assembled in the basement plantroom, and our client required this project to be completed in a short time frame. The tank would provide a nominal capacity of 4,000 litres enough to supply the 18 apartments.
Our Nicholson Plastics team provided the client with a sectional tank with the dimensions 2x2x1m. From placing the order to the build completion, the project was carried out within 5 weeks.
The customer was very happy with the results and workmanship from our GRP Tank Engineers and will use us again in the future.
Our mission: To help you find the most cost-effective solution for your water storage requirements.
Why work with us?
Over 50 years’ industry experience
Projects completed in the last 24 months
- Over 50 years of technical knowledge
- Quality assurance at a local level
- UK customer support teams, backup, replacement service & advice
- Supporting local and sustaining UK manufacturing
- Regional sales representatives for site visits, emergency water requirements, and project advice